Monday, 2 September 2013

My Summer in photo's (+ what i'm doing next/autumn excitment.)

This Summer has been my best so far, i've had such a long holiday due to study leave and i like to think i've used it well. Here's some of the stuff i've been up to:

I've been to london with amazing friends and danced on stage at the O2 arena(HELLO), got baptised, just hung out and did life with people, spent time on holiday with my family, went bike riding, got to know some awesome people, used to this blog more(!), got my results, prom, did volunteer work, went to parties, got paid for the first time, learnt guitar and so much more. Reflecting back now, i'm realising how much of a genuinely amazing summer i've had, i just have no more words to describe how it's been.

I've had a blast- THANKYOU SUMMER 2013! 

I'm also really looking forward (although a little anxious) to Autumn, everythings starting up again and on the 11th i officially start college, i feel so old, but everything moves forward it's the nature of life, nothing stays the same and that's wonderful. If anyone's wondering what a levels i'm taking they're: Photography, Philosophy and Ethics, History and Government and Politics. I just hope i enjoy it!

 I'm also looking forward to the little things... pumpkin spice lattes, big cosy jumpers, fireworks, warm hugs. What are you looking forward to? comment below

10 comments:

  1. These pictures are really cool!!
    I am so excited for autumn, I am looking forward to wearing jumpers, scarfs and dressing up for Halloween :)

    MissBeccabeauty xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! and awesome things to be excited about xx

      Delete
  2. Wow it really does sound/look like you've had a brilliant summer! You've definitely made the most of it :D Good luck with starting college :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really have, and thankyou lovely x

      Delete
  3. Looks like an amazing summer and it sounds like you really have a good interesting mix of a levels, and trust me, your sooo not old starting college!!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was amazing :) i tried to pick stuff i find interesting and hahaha thats good to know!

      Ofcourse i will xx

      Delete
  4. This was beautiful!xo
    Follow me and I’ll follow back. Let me know when you’re done Also, I'd really like it if you were a part of the themed monthly look book on my blog Teeniolect HERE
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww Mahsa! feel so blessed to have been a part of your amazing summer! Can't wait to do life with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, i love hearing what you have to say and apreciate every single one of you.
I check out all the blogs that comment on my posts or follow me, but please don't comment for a follow back or follow for follow as i don't do them xx