Sunday, 22 December 2013

A Christmas Party

Dress: Ark(currently on sale)
Necklace: Primark (buy similar)

Hello lovelies, seeing as it's Christmas and for Christmas people tend to get dressed up and makes an effort, i quite rightly did the same and you can't go wrong with a Little Black Dress. 

This is actually my friends dress, but i love it so much, it's so versatile and it's not restricted to just one type of event if that makes sense? you can wear it to lots of different occasions, which tends to be the standard with black dresses. I also adore the lace detailing and the fact it has sleeves. I teamed it up with a gold necklace just to give it a little extra something(by the way, who else is loving chunky necklaces at the moment!?), and of course the classic winged eyeliner a red lips! 
 I find this to be such a classic look, and if you're not looking for something crazy and bold to wear, but you still want to look good; whip out the LBD,  red lips, red nails, winged eyeliner and your favourite heels.


Have you been to any Christmas parties this year and what are you planning to do over Christmas?


20 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I'm definitely HUGELY into chunky necklaces at the moment. I've somehow collected such a large amount that I don't remember buying but I can't help it they're so pretty and fun to style. I havn't been to any Christmas parties yet but will be tomorrow, exciting! Merry Christmas :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou lovely! and defo agree, they seem to go with everything and add something extra to everything, and hope you have fun, Merry Christmas xx

      Delete
  2. Love that outfit, the necklace is so pretty!

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    Fjóla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely, glad you enjoyed the post xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit, that dress suits you so much, you look gorgeous!
    I'm a new follower :)

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! It looks really good on you <3
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so nice, and thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  5. Love your dress! You look great and have excellent style :) x

    Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou lovely, that's so sweet! xx

      Delete
  6. Pretty necklace :) I think I have it haha :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! haha you have good taste ;)
      xx

      Delete
  7. looking really nice in this lace bodycon skirt! really nice to pair the gold necklace with the dress as well!

    Check out my latest post on 2013 Christmas Recap :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, i love gold necklaces xx

      Delete
  8. Beautiful :)

    http://howcloud.blogspot.com/
    http://cyberwindowz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, i love hearing what you have to say and apreciate every single one of you.
I check out all the blogs that comment on my posts or follow me, but please don't comment for a follow back or follow for follow as i don't do them xx