Saturday, 14 December 2013

My first photography shoot

At college i'm doing AS photography and i went on my first "shoot" on Thursday! It was centered around identity and i thought i would share some of the photos with you guys because i really did enjoy taking them, even though i don't particularly think they're anything to shout about. (If anyone that's really experienced in photography sees these, please don't judge too harshly as it was the first time I've done something like this) I had such a good day, we started taking photo's at around 2pm, which i was quite worried about because of the daylight, but it all went really well. I absolutely love photography, it's changed the way in which i see things, and if i don't pursue it professionally, then i most definatley will as a hobby. Big thankyou to my friends for modeling for me too. Anyhow here are some the photos:


Thanks for viewing, love you guys

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous pictures lovely lady! this made me so happy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, woo i'm glad it did xx

      Delete
  2. Mahsa these are so lovely! i agree with Sacha this makes me happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou, and that makes me happy! xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting, i love hearing what you have to say and apreciate every single one of you.
I check out all the blogs that comment on my posts or follow me, but please don't comment for a follow back or follow for follow as i don't do them xx