Saturday, 4 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Image source: https://weheartit.com/entry/32217565
I hope you've had an absolutely wonderful Christmas and an incredible start to the new year(and if not every single day is a second chance). It's the first blog post of 2014!!!

I just thought I would talk you through my New Years eve, it was just really really nice. I usually spend New Years with my family, but I spent it with my friends instead. There was about six of us and we just hung out, danced a lot (6 man party h o l a), we played this game called taboo  aswell- if you haven't played it, you have not lived! It's genuinely really fun and I'm one if those people that gets pretty competitive so it was great for me haha! I'm such a bubbly, naturally very excitable person, so I absolutely love the Christmas-New year season, it's so exciting, positive and just a really kind, good willed, fun time of year, which are things I absolutely adore anyway! 
Also during new year, people tend to make resolutions, I don't usually do them, but I have officially been conformed like the masses... Here they are, a mix of generic and personal in no particular order:
  1.  Blog about what I find important- I'm really excited for this one, I've been really sloppy with my content, but keep an eye out, things are going to get seriously cool.
  2. Exercise more, aim for 2 or 3 days a week for 1 hour each session- everyone has this as a resolution, but I'm possibly the most unfit person ever- I get a stitch running up the stairs... I don't think this is a lot to aim for, so I kept it pretty realistic.
  3. Read my bible and pray every day- this is a bit more personal a lot you won't have this, but I'm a Christian, I love Jesus and I want to have more of God in my life, because I think he's pretty cool.
  4. Be more generous at home - I really think it's important that I make more of an effort at home, I've been really lazy this year and I just want to pull my weight more, which links in to the next one.
  5. Do one random act of kindness every day, no matter how small- I love this one, I'm a big believer in the power of just being kind, just little acts of kindness can change lives and I think that's beautiful.
  6. Try harder to make things work out, take that responsibility- This ones a bit more personal, so I'm not going to go in to it, but just in general taking a lead and being responsible.
  7. Use my frees at college wisely- Somehow I don't think I'm going to keep this one, I like doing I what to do too much rather than what I need to do. As I'm writing this there's a history essay that was due in 3 weeks ago which I haven't done, plus I've not revised for my mocks which are in a week- you get the idea.
  8. Know what i want to do with my life by the end of the year - ahh scary, this ones a biggy! Yeah basically, I have ideas about what I want to do, but I'm not sure- hey maybe I'll have made a post of where I'm going with my life this year.
I love you guys so much thankyou for following my blog and reading my posts,  I've had an incredible 2013, i feel so incredibly blessed, here's to an amazing 2014 


6 comments:

  1. I think these are all very inspired and mature resolutions - I could definitely do much more of many of them. Good luck sticking with them throughout the year and beyond :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, hope i stick to them too xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, you have made some very firm and significant resolutions for this year - good luck with every single one of them :-)

    I hope you have a awesome and meaningful 2014!

    Thanks so much for commenting over on my blog - that's how I found your blog and I'm now following you. x

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, and no problem, your blog is amazing x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post ,great pictures!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, i love hearing what you have to say and apreciate every single one of you.
I check out all the blogs that comment on my posts or follow me, but please don't comment for a follow back or follow for follow as i don't do them xx