Sunday, 19 January 2014

Let's do breakfast


Hello beauties, as someone who's in a rush pretty much always in the morning, what I really need is a fast and healthy breakfast. I don't want to miss it all together because it's not good for you, as overused as a phrase it sounds, breakfast really is the most important meal of the day; also it's pretty awkward when you're with a group of people and suddenly your stomach makes a noise akin to an earthquake, slight exaggeration. Anyhow, that's when I came across this little recipe(if you can even call it that), it's very French toast-like or Eggy Bread-like as us Brits like to it.

It's not only super yummy, it's really easy to make too as I have to admit my culinary skills don't stretch too far- I can do a pot noodle, salad... An omelette on a good day, you get the jist.
So you basically just get a cup and make a hole in a piece if toast, put the piece of toast in to a frying pan(with oil in it), crack the egg and pour it In to the hole of the piece of toast, add salt and pepper, wait around a minute or so until it's cooked, and voila! not-quite-but-sort-of-getting-there-not-really gourmet chef status achieved.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and maybe try it out on lazy days or when you're in a rush- but hey, if all else fails there is always the beloved breakfast bar.

10 comments:

  1. I love french toast! I usually beat 2 eggs on a plate and dip the bread in before frying it but this way looks really interesting and I must try it! Thanks for the recipe :) x

    Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds delish! no problem xx

      Delete
  2. OMG... I love toast with egg! xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've done this before!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen this Lol , I AM DOING IT TOMORROW MORNING :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, i love hearing what you have to say and apreciate every single one of you.
I check out all the blogs that comment on my posts or follow me, but please don't comment for a follow back or follow for follow as i don't do them xx