Sunday, 23 February 2014

The Joni Jean

Hello lovelies, so recently i've gone out and bought a second pair of joni jeans from Topshop which retail at £36.00, and upon realising just how much i love them, i thought i would let you all know and discover the amazing-ness(if that isn't a word, it is now). Now, i've tried my fair share of jeans, and these have to be my absolute favourite! I've also seen quite a few celebs wearing them too, the most recent one's been the incredibly gorgeous Kylie Jenner- just the fact that she has them makes me love mine even more! 
On to the actual jeans, not only do they go with everything, and i mean everything(i wore a white croptop, so you could see the jeans as they naturally are), but they're also just really flattering on! They're super figure hugging and they're meant to be extra high waisted, so they make your legs look slightly longer too and just generally better shaped as they're pretty much skin-tight and make everything waist down look better!They're also made from a thinner material for added elasticity, which means they're a lot more comfortable and easy to maneuver in than "normal" jeans, but they're by no means jegging-like.What i love about Topshop aswell, is that they base their sizes around waist size and leg length, instead of your average sizing, which is such a dream, because those kind of jeans never seem to fit me, as i'm quite short, and needless to say i'm not a fan of the baggy-ankle look. They also do a petite and tall range aswell, so if you have the same problem i'd definitely recommend popping in to take a look! I also find that these last absolutely ages aswell, which is a standard with topshop jeans and the experience i've had with them in general. I've had my blue Joni's for around a year now and they're only just beginning to stretch out, which i think is amazing considering how much i paid for them. 
Buy here
Overall, i really do recommend these, what's not to love! They also do a HUGE range of colours, if you're a little bit more quirkier than me and want something different. Thanks for reading, love you guys. xx

30 comments:

  1. Great post! I love these jeans!! I have the black ones too, as well as a light blue pair! Super comfy and very flattering. I have a similar problem to you as I'm ridiculously short so these are a great fit! Xx

    www.tinytaniatalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me smile! agree with everything you just said xx

      Delete
  2. They look great! I still need to go out and buy myself some of these...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore mine today! I agree they're one of the best jeans I own! Xx

    Http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these jeans but the black ones let me down! After a while the seam started showing and it was white thread and it's ruined the whole look of my jeans! It happened to a few of my friends with there's aswell so be weary of this! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw no that's awful :( hopefully that won't happen to me xx

      Delete
  5. I love Joni Jeans, I have just started a blog and posted about these jeans today! love them!

    thedressdirector.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love!!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those jeans looks so stylish! You rocked 'em!

    Cathy // helllo, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're blog is fabulous! Do you mind checking my blog out?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet, thanks darling! and of course xx

      Delete
  9. They fit perfectly! I wish they had it in a dark indigo?

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like the Joni, but i do prefer the Jamie!
    http://styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually wearing Jamie jeans right now, love topshop jeans! xx

      Delete
  11. I'm convinced that I need to go get these jeans now! Love your blog! Followed you. xx Tara
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! and thankyou so much lovely xx

      Delete
  12. now i really want a pair of these jeans! thanks for sharing! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC and bloglovin!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice post!
    I really enjoy reading your blog,it's really insteresting and nice!
    Maybe we could follow each other?Let me know on my blog:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Glad you enjoyed it xx

      Delete
  14. I love the simplicity of this outfit.Thanks for sharing a Gorgeous Outfit and high quality information.I am watching Women Dresses . Its interesting ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! Pretty blog you have here. Anyways, would you like to follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin'? Let me know with a comment on my blog. Keep in touch!

    Shikin Kikin | shikinkikin.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, i love hearing what you have to say and apreciate every single one of you.
I check out all the blogs that comment on my posts or follow me, but please don't comment for a follow back or follow for follow as i don't do them xx