Sunday, 16 February 2014

Zara haul! (Basics)

Hello lovelies, Zara has been absolutely on top of their game recently, and everything they seem to have in store, i love!Natruallllly, this resulted in me spending a lot of money- i have no regrets. I bought a lot of neutral staple pieces, and i think Zara have really outdone themselves lately.

This is one definitely one of my favourite buys, i absolutely adore the detailing, i think it looks very Grecian and it's so me! The back is so nice too, it's got a keyhole button hole, which is still really simple, but just brings the piece to life a lot more and adds interest. I love how chic this looks, and i'm so excited to wear it in the summer or when the weather gets a little warmer.
 
I've wanted a nice white jumper for ages, but it was either rubbish quality or too expensive, and then i found this in the Zara Sale for around £17, which is amazing! It's a cropped jumper aswell, which means you can wear it with dresses and high waisted jeans- pretty much anything you want really, and it'll still look good. I really like the amount of detail in this and the pattern, especially the ribbed design which gives it a nice twist. Not to mention, it's super snug.
The next thing i got was a lovely a little black jumper(there seams to be a theme with jumpers...) I love the lace inserts on the sides, which really give it something a little extra and add interest to what could be quite a boring piece. I really like how it's fitted aswell, because most of my jumpers are quite baggy, so i was quite drawn to his. The colour is really good to match with with aswell, it's black so it goes with pretty much everything.
Wandering away from the jumpers and now to the tops, i got this really lovely 3 quarter length over-sized top, i wasn't going to get this originally, because i thought it was quite plain and boring, but i saw that it was £1.99, and i didn't really think twice after that really. When i did try it on, i did really fall in love with it, it's completely different on the body to what it looked like on the hanger, you could wear it tucked in to jeans or out with leggings and it would still look effortlessly chic.
This was actually one of the first things i got,  it's a really oversized thin knit dark grey sweater/jumper, this is such a stape peice to have, it's really easy to match with, warm(but not too warm), comfy, and really flattering on.
I hope you enjoyed seeing what i've brought recently, because i love seeing these kinds of posts! love you guys.

15 comments:

  1. beeeautiful!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks - the first top is gorgeous! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou lovely, i think so too! xx

      Delete
  3. love the first top! especially the shoulder detailing


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! i think the design is absolutley stunning xx

      Delete
  4. Loving your haul <3 I'm only wishing you modeled them so we could see what they looked like on :)

    http://neverforgottenhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks darling, and i will do next time xx

      Delete
  5. Hi, I love the haul!
    I should really go to Zara again haha!
    I also have a blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know, if you like my blog at least! :)
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! and sure thingggg xx

      Delete
  6. I especially like the first top btw! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the white jumper and the white top with the details on the shoulder :)

    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the embellished white top its beautiful! you got some great bits :D xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, i love hearing what you have to say and apreciate every single one of you.
I check out all the blogs that comment on my posts or follow me, but please don't comment for a follow back or follow for follow as i don't do them xx